[JazzBand] Wed Concert

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:58:57 EDT 2011

REMINDER

As you all know our concert Wednesday night begins promptly at 7:00 PM.
Please meet in the music room at 5:00 to move the equipment and set up in Bissenger. We must do our sound check at 6:00 and be done by 6:30 so the DeBaun staff can open the room to our guests.
At 6:30 back in the music room put your music in set order.  (Set list will be posted)
Continue warming up if needed. TUNE!!! Go over any music you need to and play opening and closing of The Flintstones.
Also please assist any of our guests (ringers) that are performing with us to ensure you have a positive experience.
Any questions or concerns please email, text or call me at 201-889-8013.
Don't forget to invite family, friends, roomates, and classmates.
Looking forward to our concert tomorrow.
Awesome job on Sunday!!!!!!! Thank you for your patience during that important day.
Jerry