[JazzBand] summer is almost over

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Sun Aug 21 07:48:42 EDT 2011

Greetings everyone!
With summer coming to a close I hope you have all enjoyed the time off and I welcome you all back.
Our first Jazz Band rehearsal is on Wednesday August 31 at 6:30 PM. Please come early we have a lot to get done.
We will begin preparing for what will be probably the most important performance you will have, the cocktail party on October 14th at 5:00. The President's Inauguration will be combined with Parents Weekend and Homecoming. Leaders form hundreds of universities across the country and numerous federal and state officials will be in attendance.
Our Winter Concert will be on Wednesday December 7 at 7:00 PM (please note) THIS TIME in DEBAUN AUDITORIUM.
Again, welcome back. Have a musician friend....bring them to rehearsal.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
Best,
Jerry