[JazzBand] Great job last Wednesday!

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Sat May 5 13:20:59 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

WONDERFUL concert last Wednesday night! I really enjoyed myself, and so did
the audience around me. GREAT JOB!

Due to our crazy schedule at DeBaun, we just finished recordings from the
Fall semester. They are now up on iTunes U and available for download. You
can log on to iTunes U by clicking on the link on the first page of your
mystevens.stevens.edu webpage. You'll need your Stevens log on ID and
password. As soon as we have the Spring concerts mastered and uploaded, I'll
email you.

Also, every year I take the seniors in the music programs out for drinks.
This year, Jerry and Bethany will be joining us, and the date is Thursday,
May 10th at 5:30pm at Court Street Restaurant, 61 6th Street. Drinks and
appetizers are on me as we toast your pending graduation and say "thanks"
for being part of the music programs at Stevens. IF you are a senior and can
join us, RSVP by emailing me at  <mailto:dzimmerm at stevens.edu>
dzimmerm at stevens.edu.

Thanks again for a great concert and semester, and best of luck to everyone
on finals!

-Dave