[JazzBand] Senior Design Pitch Competition!

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 19 19:23:50 EDT 2017

Hi All,
One of our graduating seniors from the DeBaun Staff has an interesting project that I thought you might enjoy. See below and check out the link.
Have a great night!
-Dave

_____________________________________

Hello!

My name is Coleton Leach (for those of you that haven't met me) and my senior design group is working on a project to create a streaming service where you can watch Broadway and Off-Broadway shows using a virtual reality headset, allowing you to feel like you are in a live theater while actually sitting on your couch at home! PLEASE like this video on the youtube page! The competition is strictly based on likes and if we are among the top 10 teams with the most likes to advance to the next round!

The video can be found here:
https://youtu.be/kPRpOQJXulU

Thank you all so much for your time!

Coleton Leach