[JazzBand] music

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 29 08:13:47 EDT 2020

I hope this note finds you and your families well.
Please know if any of you have any needs or concerns we can assist you with, anything, or just have the need for conversation, PLEASE email me or text me or call me at 201-889-8013.
Although I myself am not allowed on campus, know we are here for you and I will forward your concerns or needs immediately to get you the assistance you require.

Below please find some links to remain in touch with the arts and relieve some of the anxiety and isolation.
Some music to study, relax or just chill.
Looking forward to the day we can make music together.
Wishing all the best for you and your families.

Warmest regards,

G. Ficeto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ER2GMrJ96M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SORD03t7nlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neV3EPgvZ3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7RmhU4m2no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTVC4weBFUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FoyamhXjIk
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVF.GyEFxnugYQ4xGNVSY3Oq7w&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FoyamhXjIk>
Spring Coffee: Beautiful Spring Jazz - Sweet Bossa Nova & Relaxing Jazz at Home<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FoyamhXjIk>
Please Subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/user/cafemusicbgmchannel 📝 Music For Business「BGMC Station」 English: https://bgmc-station.com/en/ JAPANESE: https://bgmc-station.com 繁體中文: https://bgmc-station.com/tc/ Español: https://bgmc-station.com/es/ 한국어: https://bgmc-station.com/ko/ You can use this music at your restaurants ...
www.youtube.com