[JazzBand] jazz band invitation

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 8 23:27:42 EDT 2020

Greetings Everyone!

It has been a difficult time for everyone !
Tomorrow Wednesday September 9 at 6:30 we are having our first jazz band meeting. Please let all your friends know.
We will be gathering information and answering questions.
We will be explain how we will be preceding given the protocols, parameters and directives set forth by the Stevens administration.
(Later this week I will send an additional invitation for our first concert band meeting scheduled for Sunday September 13 at 6:00.)

If you are interested in performing with our jazz band please follow the invitation link below

Gerald Ficeto is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Jazz Band Zoom Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://stevens.zoom.us/j/92029700507

Meeting ID: 920 2970 0507
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,92029700507# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,92029700507# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)