[JazzBand] Welcome back!

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 2 17:06:21 EST 2022

Hi Everyone,

WELCOME BACK to Stevens...and not only to a new semester, but to in-person classes, and in-person Jazz Band rehearsals and performances!

Tonight is the first jazz band rehearsal. IF you know of anyone who may be interested in joining, please invite them! Attached is a graphic invitation that may be helpful with recruitment.

Finally, I wanted to mention that the Stevens annual talent show will soon be looking for submissions - Ducks on Display! The performance this year will be on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 9:00 p.m. I'll post further details early next week on this mailing list.

Hope you have a great rehearsal tonight!

Best
-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director
Office of University Events
T 201 216 5111
STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY<http://www.stevens.edu/>
facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  *  twitter<https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  *  linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=18880>  *  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>