[JazzRockBand] Tuesday 1/13

Jonathan S. Landis jlandis at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 7 20:25:04 EST 2009

do we have any idea what the set list will bem or are we just throwing
this together at the last minute.

the pianist

Gerald Ficeto wrote:

>Greetings All,
>It seems to be the general consensuses the group would like to dress in
black on black. So be it. Kim being the only young lady in the group as
well as the "Queen of Reeds" can wear what ever she would like.
>A couple of members would like to also wear a ties. That's fine too.
>It was also requested a couple of members would like to wear a hat or
sunglasses. That is also fine please make sure it looks respectable and
not sloppy.
>The reception begins at 8:00 PM. We would need to be set, tuned, warmed
up and ready to play precisely at 8:00. So meeting at 5:00 and moving
equipment and setting up by everyone who can make it is very important.
(I know some of you are on co-op so may not be able to be there until
6:00 or 7:00 so those who can.. we need you all to help out those who
are on co-op)
>Your performance there is being advertised to all and everyone is
looking forward to the experience.