[Knitting] Trip to Lion Brand Store!

Kyra Pastore kpastore at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 10 09:38:53 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

We will be making our semesterly trip to the Lion Brand Store next Sunday,
October 19th. Starting a new hat and you want to but yarn in your favorite
color? We've budgeted money so you can buy something for you individual
project!

We will be meeting at the gatehouse at 12 noon and taking the Path into the
city. Bring about $5 for transportation.

Let me know if you have any questions or need more information. I'll send
out another reminder next week.

See you Tuesday at our GBM!

*Kyra Pastore*
*Stevens Institute of Technology*
*Electrical Engineering, BE and ME 2016*
*Theta Phi Alpha Sorority, Academic Excellence Chair*
*Chinese Student Association, Treasurer*
*Knitting Club, Vice President*
*Student Tutor*
*Peer Mentor*