[KSA] GBM and Events Update

Mary M. Joson mjoson at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 1 22:37:32 EST 2008

Hey Everyone,

This Wednesday (12/03) we will be having a General Body Meeting in Hayden
Lounge at 5:30pm.

Also, this Friday (12/05) we will be hosting our 'Korean Independence Day'
and 'Entertainment Night' Events. Time and Location still TBD.

Korean Independence Day celebrates South Korea's freedom from decades of
Japanese rule and the formation of the South Korean republic. The day is
often celebrated with parades and parties. The National flag is raised in
honor of the Koreans who had fought for the country's freedom.

Entertainment Night will be a bigger, better version of our Ice Breaker
Night Event.