No subject

Thu Jan 29 10:14:00 EST 2009

Join the Ethnic Student Council for our annual FRIGHT NIGHT event, co-hosted
by the Entertainment Committee, as the grand finale of TECHFEST! Get in the
Halloween spirit and bring your best costumes and dance moves for a night of
mysterious and spooky fun. Our theme this year is Moonlight Masquerade with
costume contests in the following categories:
-Best Male
-Best Female
-Best Couple
-Best Group
-Best Cultural
-Best Mask (**NEW!**)
Winners will receive awesome prizes, so get crazy, get wild, and get
creative!
*The party starts Friday, October 29th from 9pm - 12am on Humphreys' Lawn.*
*Undergraduate students enter for FREE. Graduate students and guests will be
charged a $5 entrance fee.*
For more information, please email esc at stevens.edu.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristine Du <kdu at stevens.edu>
Date: Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:50 PM
Subject: [ESC] Fright Night Volunteer Sign Ups
To: escrso at stevens.edu
Cc: esc at stevens.edu

Hello everyone!

*Please forward this to your general body members.*
Fright Night will be on Friday, October 29 on Humphrey's Lawn from 9PM-12AM,
and ESC will be needing your help! We are asking that each RSO sign up for *at
least 5 shifts *(i.e. 5 members for 1 hour each, 1 member for 5 hours,
etc.). If you volunteer more time, it will reflect positively on your RSO's
evaluation for Most Active.

The setup shifts are all day from 12-8PM in 1 hour intervals. 5 people will
be needed for the first 3 hours, and 8 people for the rest of the time. You
will be doing various tasks, mostly having to do with decorations. There
will be a break from 8-9PM for everyone to get ready. From 9PM-12AM, we will
need 2 volunteers during each hour to help run the event. *During the event,
we would like volunteers to take photographs throughout the event of
people's costumes and the event itself. *If you know of any experienced
student photographers that would like to volunteer some of their time please
forward this to them. Lastly, we will need volunteers for cleanup. *If you
plan on staying for the end of the event, please volunteer to cleanup. *The
event may end earlier, but no later than 12AM. If you sign up for the last
event volunteer slot, depending on when the event ends, you may actually
just be helping with cleanup. The more people we have, the faster it will
get done.

SIGN UP HERE TO VOLUNTEER FOR ANY SHIFT AND SAVE IT WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArwEgBeRT8n8dDc3ak1KbEZkTTdPc2o2RDktdDNTdGc&hl=en&authkey=CM_K_OAM

Just as a side note, the theme this year is Moonlight Masquerade and we are
having our annual costume contest with a new category - Best Mask. So get
your costumes and masks ready to win some fabulous prizes!

If you have any questions, please e-mail us at esc at stevens.edu. Thanks!

--
Kristine Du
Stevens Institute of Technology

kdu at stevens.edu

--00032557626eb71eb904930ef119

-------- Forwarded message ----------<br>
ue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:57 AM<br>Subject: [ESC] Fright Night Volunteer Sign U=
ps<br>
Friday. Each organization needs to cover at least 5 shifts. Please forward =
this to your general body members as well. See the previous e-mail below fo=
r more details.</div>

=3D0ArwEgBeRT8n8dDc3ak1KbEZkTTdPc2o2RDktdDNTdGc&amp;hl=3Den&amp;authkey=3DC=
M_K_OAM" target=3D"_blank">https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=3D0ArwEg=
BeRT8n8dDc3ak1KbEZkTTdPc2o2RDktdDNTdGc&amp;hl=3Den&amp;authkey=3DCM_K_OAM</=
a><br>

: Moonlight Masquerade</strong><br>Join the Ethnic Student Council for our =
annual FRIGHT NIGHT event, co-hosted by the Entertainment Committee, as the=
 grand finale of TECHFEST! Get in the Halloween spirit and bring your best =
costumes and dance moves for a night of mysterious and spooky fun. Our them=
e this year is Moonlight Masquerade with costume contests in the following =
categories:<br>

 Cultural<br>-Best Mask (**NEW!**)<br>Winners will receive awesome prizes, =
so get crazy, get wild, and get creative!</font></div>
arts Friday, October 29th from 9pm - 12am on Humphreys&#39; Lawn.</strong> =

, please email </font><a href=3D"mailto:esc at stevens.edu" target=3D"_blank">=
f=3D"mailto:kdu at stevens.edu" target=3D"_blank">kdu at stevens.edu</a>&gt;</spa=
n><br>

Date: Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:50 PM<br>Subject: [ESC] Fright Night Voluntee=
r Sign Ups<br>To: <a href=3D"mailto:escrso at stevens.edu" target=3D"_blank">e=
scrso at stevens.edu</a><br>Cc: <a href=3D"mailto:esc at stevens.edu" target=3D"_=
blank">esc at stevens.edu</a><br>

v>
om 9PM-12AM, and ESC will be needing your help! We are asking that each RSO=
 sign up for <strong>at least 5 shifts </strong>(i.e.=A05 members for 1 hou=
r each, 1 member for 5 hours, etc.). If you volunteer more time, it will re=
flect positively on your RSO&#39;s evaluation for Most Active. </div>

le will be needed for the first 3=A0hours, and 8 people for the rest of the=
 time.=A0You will be doing various tasks, mostly having to do with decorati=
ons. There will be a break from 8-9PM for everyone to get ready. From 9PM-1=
2AM, we will need 2 volunteers during each hour to help run the event. <str=
ong>During the event, we would like volunteers to take photographs througho=
ut the event of people&#39;s costumes and the event itself. </strong>If you=
 know of any experienced student photographers that would like to volunteer=
 some of their time please forward this to them. Lastly, we will need volun=
teers for cleanup. <strong><font color=3D"#cc0000">If you plan on staying f=
or the end of the event, please volunteer to cleanup.</font> </strong>The e=
vent may end earlier, but no later than 12AM.=A0If you sign up for the last=
 event volunteer=A0slot, depending on when the event ends, you may actually=
 just be helping with cleanup. The more people we have, the faster it will =
get done.</div>

VE IT WHEN YOU&#39;RE FINISHED:</font></div>
ak1KbEZkTTdPc2o2RDktdDNTdGc&amp;hl=3Den&amp;authkey=3DCM_K_OAM" target=3D"_=
blank">https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=3D0ArwEgBeRT8n8dDc3ak1KbEZkT=
TdPc2o2RDktdDNTdGc&amp;hl=3Den&amp;authkey=3DCM_K_OAM</a></div>

e are having our annual costume contest with a new category - Best Mask. So=
 get your costumes and masks ready to win some fabulous prizes!</div>
tevens.edu" target=3D"_blank">esc at stevens.edu</a>. Thanks!</div>
ineering 2012<br>ESC Vice President 2010-2011<br>Alpha Phi Omega Secretary =
2010<br>Panhellenic Council President 2010<br>Omicron Pi, Chi Epsilon, Gear=
 &amp; Triangle<br>

Box S-0601<br><a href=3D"mailto:kdu at stevens.edu" target=3D"_blank">kdu at stev=
Stevens Institute of Technology<br>Civil Engineering 2012<br>ESC Vice Presi=
dent 2010-2011<br>

Alpha Phi Omega Secretary 2010<br>Panhellenic Council President 2010<br>Omi=
cron Pi, Chi Epsilon, Gear &amp; Triangle<br>Box S-0601<br><a href=3D"mailt=
o:kdu at stevens.edu" target=3D"_blank">kdu at stevens.edu</a><br>

--00032557626eb71eb904930ef119--