[KSA] GBM on Monday

IN A YOU IYOU at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 19 23:01:46 EST 2009

Hello,

                KSA will be having a general body meeting (GBM) on 11/23/09
Monday from 5-6pm at BC 220.  We will be having an election for the three E
board positions. You can self-nominate or nominate other members. Please
send in nominations to ksa at stevens.edu  before the Monday meeting. For those
of who are nominated, we will be sending a separate email to notify you. If
there is only one nomination for a position, he/she will automatically be
given the position upon his/her confirmation.

1.       Freshmen ESC Rep

a.       Attend ESC meetings

b.      Attend KSA E-board meeting

2.       Historian

a.       Taking pictures during the event

b.      Attend KSA E-board meeting

3.       Public Relations

a.       In charge of advertising our events by making flyers

b.      Attend KSA E-board meeting

We will also be discussing our upcoming events as well as our plans for the
spring semester. There are only three weeks left of Fall semester, good luck
with everything. Hope to see you all on Monday.

Regards,

Samantha Ina You,

Treasurer of KSA