[KSA] Fwd: [ESC] Fright Night Volunteers

Samuel Myongho Ok sok1 at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 29 03:00:05 EDT 2010

KSA,

Those who signed up to volunteer for Fright Night, please look at the google
document to check what time slots you're signed up for and make sure you go
on time.

Those of you who did not sign up, please volunteer anyhow! It's fun and you
can help out your fellow students who have worked hard to set this up.

Thank you.