[KSA] Fwd: [ESC] Unity Sweatshirts **PLEASE REPLY**

Samuel Myongho Ok sok1 at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 22 21:57:21 EDT 2011

KSA,

Students who are participating in KSA's performance in Unity are eligible to
purchase a customized unity sweater (it will say KSA on it in big letters).
The design is located in the forwarded email (it looks pretty awesome). Let
me know what size you want and if you aren't now but want to participate in
Unity, let me know as well.

We need to know by *tomorrow, Wednesday 12PM*, so let me know ASAP.

Thank you.