[KSA] Upcoming Events and ESC Formal

Julia Chung jchung at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 30 18:12:40 EST 2011

Hi KSA,

We've decided to make a change to our upcoming events.  Ramen Night and
Asian Paper Crafts have now been combined into one event.

When: Wednesday, 12/7
Where: Hayden Lounge
Time: 9-11 PM

Also, ESC will be having a formal dinner on Friday, December 9th from 8-11
PM.  We need people to help setup, volunteer during the event, or clean up!
 I've attached the link to sign up.  If you are interested, highlight your
name in lime green and update the tally on the side of the sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AopPmtzxN9AndEZjRnA2Yl9fWmZJYjBlNTRKS0RtaFE#gid=0

Of course, you are also more than welcome to attend the dinner.  It's free
for Stevens students, and there is a fee for non-students.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

--
Julia Chung