[KSA] Club Fair and Upcoming Events!!!!

Julia Chung jchung at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 7 12:49:15 EDT 2011

Hey KSA,

Welcome back to school!  I just want to take this time to lay out all of the
events for this year.

   1. *****Next Wednesday the 14th is the Club Fair.  This is not an
   official KSA event, but *please let me know if you can table sit any time
   from 3-5 PM. (Or help setup at 2 PM.)*
   2. September 15th is our* Ice Breakers *event from 9-11 PM in Jacobus
   Lounge.  This is the first event of the semester!  We will meet new
   members of KSA, play ice breaker games, and snack.
   3. October 20th is* Karoke Night* in Jacobus Lounge from 9-11 PM which is
   co-hosted with *CSA *and *FAST*.
   4. Games Night will be held on November 3rd.  *(Co-hosted with CSA and
   FAST.  Room/time TBA.) * We will be playing traditional Korean, Chinese,
   and Filipino games!
   5. November 3rd is *Hotpot *which is also co-hosted with *CSA *and *FAST*.
    *Room/time TBA*.
   6. *Asian Paper Crafts* is booked for December 7th in Hayden Lounge from
   9-11 PM.  Join KSA, CSA, and FAST to make origami and other traditional
   paper crafts.
   7. The last event of the semester, *Ramen Night*, will be held on December
   1st from 9-11 PM in Jacobus Lounge.  Take the time to relax before
   finals!

Any questions?  Feel free to e-mail be back.

--
Julia Chung
Stevens Institute of Technology