[KSA] Events this week!

Kristine Du kdu at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 13 09:20:06 EDT 2011

Hey KSA!

Just want to remind you about our upcoming events this week!

Tomorrow, Wednesday, September 14 is the *Club Fair* on *Palmer Lawn from
3-5PM*! Stop by the KSA table and get some candy!

Thursday, September 15 is our first event! *Icebreakers *will be taking
place in *Jacobus Lounge from 9-11PM*. There will be lots of food, games,
and fun!

Also, if you haven't already, please take this 1 question survey so we can
determine when is the best time to have our general body meetings:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFVCMEtTTzd5S1pwRmlvdWU2TzRaSmc6MQ#gid=0

Hope to see you all soon!
Kristine
KSA Secretary