[KSA] Second General Body Meeting 2/7

Catherine Kim ckim at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 6 13:57:08 EST 2013

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that KSA will have a general body meeting tomrrow Thursday,
February 7th, in the Jacobus Conference Room (on the second floor of
Jacobus).

Make sure to stop by to be entered in a raffle for Pink Peppero, which will
be given out during our Korean New Year's event held on Valentine's Day,
February 14th.

If you don't know, Pink Peppero is a strawberry chocolate flavored biscuit
traditionally shared by Korean couples on Valentine's Day, but it is also
great to eat and share with friends!

We will talk about our New Year's event, as well as future upcoming events,
such as UNITY, and we will do ice breakers and play Korean games so make
sure to stop by and bring your friends!

--
Catherine Kim
Computer Science c/o 2015