[KSA] K-POP Dance Night & Events and Happenings of December

Julia Kim jkim19 at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 29 15:50:36 EST 2014

Hello everyone!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving stuffed with lots of
turkey, family, and food comas! Monday, when we start school again, KSA
will be hosting the second K-POP Dance Night followed by Ramen Night later
that week!

Thank you all for this very successful semester and I hope that you can
join us for our final events of the term!

*K-POP Dance Night*
9:00PM Monday, 12/1/14
Jacobus Dance Studio
Dances: Overdose - EXO, Ringa Linga - Taeyang

*Ramen Night*
9:00PM Friday, 12/5/14
Hayden Lounge

*Join our Facebook Page*:  KSA at Stevens Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/835495719816846/>

Please send any questions to KSA <ksa at stevens.edu>