[KSA] Fwd: SASE Meet and Greet is Thursday, 9/4!

Catherine Kim ckim at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 3 23:43:21 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

Just a heads up in case you weren't aware, but the Society of Asian
Scientists and Engineers is having a Meet and Greet tomorrow at 9PM in
Jacobus.

In October, there is a SASE National Conference, where you can network with
students from other schools, interview onsite for internships and jobs, and
just have fun in Philly! Come out and meet the eboard and learn what the
organization is all about! Feel free to bring you friends as well; the
conference and the club is open to anyone!

Catherine Kim
Computer Science '15
KSA Treasurer
SASE Web Chair