[KSA] GBM tomorrow and Important Reminders

Clara Ramos cramos1 at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 12 21:23:57 EDT 2015

Hey GB! Here's what we've got planned for this week:

Last GBM of the Semester *tomorrow*
Monday, Apr. 13th @ 9:00pm
Babbio 210
It's the last GBM of the semester and the incoming E-board will be
hosting! We will be discussing our last few events as well as important
details about Unity Carnival and Showcase so be sure to attend,
especially if you're a part of Unity!!

Unity Carnival
Wednesday, Apr. 15th @ 1:00-5:00pm
Hayden Lot
As part of Unity, we will be hosting a booth at the Unity Carnival, with
food and games to play alongside the other RSOs! We need help with
set up and manning the booth, so please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/1Wj1-WE9ZcLlmFRpheGknavn0G7ZzSW90QXPOhB2CZxA/edit?usp=sharing>
if
you're
willing to help. Shifts will be in 1 hour increments, so you'll have more
than enough time to enjoy the carnival yourself!

Unity Showcase *THIS Friday*
Friday, Apr. 17th @ 7:00pm
Schaefer Gym
We're performing on Friday!! There will be rehearsals every day this
week; please go here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-k8Aq7yaNSO-kvDgBrwOAf8RAqMjOvCyPKrsjkp0xDg/edit?usp=sharing>
for
a complete list of times and venues. We also
have sign-ups
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AKJzw5sBpAkI1OxWd1G1FJHgPLZGiCfyF3kEblpfTEA/edit?usp=sharing>
for stage hands and props so come and help if you can!

K-Town Scavenger Hunt *RSVP*
Friday, Apr. 18th @ 1:00pm
Off-campus: Pier A Park, Hoboken then Korea Town, NYC
Join KSA for a fun day in the (hopefully) sun! We'll start with the
scavenger hunt at Pier A Park and then move on to Korea Town for
food and karaoke. Lunch, karaoke and travel costs will be covered, but
please *RSVP* with me at cramos1 at stevens.edu.

Accepted Students Day *Sign-ups*
Sunday, Apr. 19th @ 10:30-2:00pm
As part of Accepted Students Day, KSA will be having a table to introduce
incoming students to our organization! If you have time, please sign-up at
the sheet here
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/1IPR0BWhRqEqocKTz2f7BabJuC87mcukr3vLhRFMjGOA/edit?usp=sharing>
(you
can sign-up for as many shifts as you want). Note: we
are only allowed to have 2-3 people hosting our booth during the fair, not
including set-up and clean-up.

T-Shirt Designs
We're seeing KSA T-shirts in the near future and are open for ideas
for designs! If you would like to submit a design, please email a picture
of it to me at cramos1 at stevens.edu.