[KSA] UNITY (and K-Town Scavenger Hunt)

Clara Ramos cramos1 at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 17 16:27:52 EDT 2015

Hi GB!

UNITY IS TONIGHT!! Please come out to Schaefer Gym @ 7pm for the Unity
Showcase tonight! Everyone has been working really hard so please come by
to show your support! Psst, come by early to get the best seats!

K-Town Scavenger Hunt *RSVPs due tonight*
On-campus: Jacobus Lounge
Off-campus: Pier A park then Korea Town, NYC
Sat. April 18th @ 1:00pm to at least 5:00pm

Last chance to RSVP for Scavenger Hunt is tonight! We will be meeting at
Jacobus for lunch before heading to Pier A park to play some games. From
there we will be heading to NYC by PATH train for karaoke. Those who RSVP
will have the free lunch and their karaoke costs paid for by KSA BUT we
only have a few slots open!! RSVP ASAP if you would like to join in the fun
:D You must pay for your travel costs
Please note, after karaoke (which is will most likely be 3-5) we will be
eating dinner in NYC. You will need to pay for yourself but this is
optional; if you would like to skip and leave early that's fine.

Again, COME OUT TO UNITY! Hope to see you all tonight!