[KSA] GBM Tomorrow

Julia Kim jkim19 at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 8 18:21:36 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Tomorrow, we will be holding our second
GBM of the semester. At this GBM we will holding elections for next
semester's President, VP, Treasurer, and Historian, as well as establishing
committees for Unity so I ask that you please attend.

Please email any nominations for the positions listed above to
ksa at stevens.edu.

Hope to see you there!

*GBM *(*Tomorrow)*
9:00PM Monday, 2/8/15
BC 210

*Lunar New Year CelebationCo-Hosted with FAST and Naphi*
9:00PM Thursday, 2/19/15
Jacobus

*K-POP Dance Night*
9:00PM Monday, 2/23/15
Jacobus Dance Studio
Dances: Ringa Linga - Taeyang, AKMU- 200%

*Join our Facebook Page*:  KSA at Stevens Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/835495719816846/>

Please send any questions to ksa at stevens.edu