[KSA] Event Remainder: K-POP Dance Night

Julia Kim jkim19 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 23 10:04:12 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

Just a reminder that tonight will be out first K-POP Dance Night of the
semester. If you are interested in performing in our unity show this year
or just looking to have fun, I highly encourage you to come out tonight and
learn some choreo with us! This month's song selection will be 200% by AKMU
and Ringa Linga by Taeyang.

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight!

*K-POP Dance Night*
9:00PM Monday, 2/23/15
Jacobus Dance Studio
Dances: Ringa Linga - Taeyang, AKMU- 200%

*Join our Facebook Page*:  KSA at Stevens Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/835495719816846/>

Please send any questions to ksa at stevens.edu