[KSA] Reminder: Unity Rehearsals tonight and Ramen tomorrow!

Clara Ramos cramos1 at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 3 08:56:43 EST 2015

*Hey guys!Sorry, we've had some technical issues...*

*If you haven't heard yet, here are the results to*

*last **GBM's E-board elections:*

*President: Julia Kim*

*Vice President: Melissa Tang*

*Treasurer: Erik Lim*

*Secretary: Clara Ramos*

*Social Chair: Brandon Wang Wong*

*Historian: John Pesenti*

*ESC Reps: Kevin Kim and Sumika Inoue*

*Additionally, here are our upcoming events!*

**Ramen Night**

*Monday, Mar. 4 @ 9:00PM*

*Jacobus Lounge*

*It isn't college without ramen! Join KSA for a **(almost) midnight*

*snack, featuring a variety of different types of ramen.*

**Unity Dance Rehearsals (Tonight!)**

*Every Monday and Tuesday, Mar. 3-April 15*

*Mondays: Jacobus Dance Studio @ 9pm*

*Tuesdays: Hayden Lounge @ 9pm*

*Unity Dance Rehearsals will begin tonight Tuesday, Mar. 3. We*

*have many numbers planned for our Unity performance*

*so get ready to dance!*

**Unity Casting**

*Wednesday to Friday, April 15-17*

*Theme: The American Dream*

*Help us win Unity 2015!** We're performing with CSA this year to*

*bring a **great **performance. We've still have** roles** to fill so if
you're*

*interested, **please reach out to ksa at stevens.edu <ksa at stevens.edu>.
**Additionally,
i**f you*

*would **like to join **a **committee, **please sign up on this
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AKJzw5sBpAkI1OxWd1G1FJHgPLZGiCfyF3kEblpfTEA/edit?usp=sharing>
<http:> form.*

**3rd GBM**

*Monday, Mar. 9 @ 9:00PM*

*Babbio 210*

*Join us as we'll be discussing our upcoming events for*

*the rest of March **and April, and also **planning for Unity.*

**Dumbfoundead & Awkwafina**

*We still need some signatures in order to get Dumbfoundead to perform*

*here at Stevens! If you haven't signed up yet, please sign the form here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SM3Bxj8_Si6Wuf5THSmZthGNrzJH3uwxhCqG9OR3QgI/viewform?usp=send_form>.
Also,*

*please encourage your friends to sign up! Only Stevens emails please.*

Looking forward to seeing you tonight!

Email KSA with any questions at ksa at stevens.edu

Join our FB page here <https://www.facebook.com/groups/835495719816846/>!