[KSA] First GBM!!

Clara Ramos cramos1 at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 11 23:55:12 EDT 2015

Hey everyone!
Hope the semester is treating you well! We've got some great events
for everyone to look forward to:

**First GBM of the Semester**
*Monday, Sept. 14th @ 9pm*
*Babbio 210*Find out details about our upcoming events and how you can help!
There will also be time to meet the E-board and introduce members,
not to mention interactive learning about Korean culture!

**International Dessert Night**
*Wednesday, Sept 16th @ 8pm**Shaefer Lawn*
We're teaming up with the other RSOs to serve desserts from all over.
Come to enjoy the sugary tastes of the world!

**Korean Field Day**
*Saturday, Sept 19th @ 1pm*
*Palmer Lawn*What better way to bond with each other than over games, food,
and
prizes? Doing it all in the great outdoors!! Experience a traditional Korean
field day while getting to know each other and members from other RSOs.

Can't wait to meet you all on Monday!