[KSA] Big/Little Night RSVP, KPOP Dance Night, GBM Reminder + Market Night Feedback

Avery Lau alau2 at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 22 13:58:07 EDT 2016

*[image: Inline image 1]*

*​안녕하세요**!*

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend so far.

**GBM on 10/31**

*Monday, October 31st @ 9:00PM*

*Babbio Center 210*

We are having our fourth GBM of the semester on 10/31! Come to learn more
about upcoming events!

**Big/Little Night RSVP**

*Saturday, October 29th @1:00PM*

*Jacobus Lounge*

If you are planning to attend Big/Little Night please RSVP and fill out
this form here <https://goo.gl/forms/Z6pzNBjCJKjlgeU52>. We are planning to
buy pizza for the event and want to know how much to buy. At the event,
we're gonna be playing games like capture the flag, the chopstick break
game, video games and karaoke! The deadline to RSVP is 10/27 by 11:59PM.

**World Night Market Feedback**

World Night Market was our biggest event of the semester so far! Please
fill out this form <https://goo.gl/forms/1ZPf0MMpwfmz0vNE3> to provide
feedback for our event World Night Market. We need the feedback in order to
make our events better for next year!

**KPOP Dance Night**

*Wednesday, October 26th @9:30PM*

*Jacobus Dance Studio*

ESC's Vice President, Julia Kim, will be hosting a KPOP dance night in the
Jacobus dance studio. She will be teaching some of the dances from BTS's
album. You should come out and try it! No prior dance experience required!

*Hope you all have a good week!*

*[image: Inline image 2]*

Email KSA with any questions at ksa at stevens.edu

*FB page <https://www.facebook.com/groups/835495719816846/> | Instagram