[KSA] Announcements

Elena Oh eoh at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 11 11:20:47 EST 2017

*[image: Inline image 1]*

*​안녕하세요**!*

Hi Everybody!

**Holidays of Love**

*Wednesday, February 15th @ 9:00PM*

*Jacobus Lounge*

Celebrate Valentines, Rose, White, Black, and Pepero Day with us!

(Find out what all these days are! Hint: they're all Korean love related
Holidays!)

If you want to volunteer please sign up: here
<https://goo.gl/forms/9kX1i9KThVyg4xX52>!

**Panagbenga Flower Festival****

*Thursday, February 16th @ 9:00PM*

*Bissinger Room*

FAST is holding their Flower Festival! Find out more about

why they celebrate this festival and come and enjoy some great food and
entertainments!

If you want to volunteer please sign up: here
<https://goo.gl/forms/9uHiihbemog6CcmI3>!

**E-board Elections****

*Wednesday, February 22th @ 6:00PM*

*Jacobus Large Conference Room*

E-board elections are fast approaching! If you're interested in being part
of

KSA's E-board next year, please come out to the next GBM as we'll be
talking more about it!

Also feel free to shadow the e-board! The next EBM is listed above.

You can also ask the current members about their position. Current E-Board:

President: Kevin Kim

Vice-President: Clara Ramos

Treasurer: Chris Chung

Secretary: Avery Lau

Social Chair: Elena Oh

Web-Chairs: Carlyle Migallos and Ahsan Shahab

ESC Chairs: Eric Vargas and Kenny Wu

Historian: Minsu Park

**Unity Volunteer**

If you're interested in helping out for this year's KSA's Unity performance

as a dancer, actor, prop maker, or back stage helper please fill out the
volunteer form: here <https://goo.gl/forms/d6lHzKFRvlEWJmQ43>.

This year's theme is: Our Greatest Strengths and our skit is going to be
related to K-pop!

Let's make this year's showcase amazing!

**Last GBM Minutes****

Don't worry if you missed our last GBM.

Although we hope to see you there next time!

Click here
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/document/d/1L3Iz8buamqyR85sPeeeL7TWva_Yy4aE-WqF3mTXJP8U/edit?usp=sharing>
if
you want to see what we talked about during our last GBM!

*Have a great weekend!*

*[image: Inline image 2]*

Email KSA with any questions at ksa at stevens.edu

*FB page <https://www.facebook.com/groups/835495719816846/> | Instagram