[KSA] Weekly Newsletter #3 (Part 2)

Austhyn Alfaro aalfaro1 at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:12:18 EDT 2018

안녕하세요!

Hi everybody! Newsletter part 2 now with forms!

*World Night Market*

Wednesday, October 17th @ 9:00 PM

Babbio Patio

Come join KSA's biggest event as we celebrate

different cultures with other ethnic RSOs!

If you would like to volunteer, please fill out the form below!

https://goo.gl/forms/PMNXhxDuJDWX4mhA2

ALSO if you would like to perform, please fill out this form below!

https://goo.gl/forms/n8iCSluXJ1V3PegY2

-- Also don't forget --

*Third GBM of the Semester*

Monday, October 15th @ 9:00PM

Babbio Center 210

Come and join us for our third GBM of the Semester!

We'll be going over our usual announcements

and culture!

*Also, KSA's group picture is 9:45 PM on October 15

so please come to Bissinger for pictures!*

Have a great week!

Email KSA with any questions at ksa at stevens.edu

FB page | Instagram | DuckLink

--