[KSA] GBM 1 Minutes

Austhyn Alfaro aalfaro1 at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 13 10:27:56 EDT 2018

*After some technical difficulties our mailing list is back up! Without
further delay...*

Welcome to the Stevens

*Korean Student Association*

> * 환영! *

*To Start, thanks to everyone who came to our FIRST GBM this past Monday.
We had a great turnout and are excited for the semester (expect a lot of
food and games)*

*For those who weren't able to attend, well you missed out (normally I'd
post "minutes" which would summarize our meeting for those who missed it
but I forgot, whoops sorry)*
*In our meeting we introduced our lovely EBoard and also discussed some
upcoming events.*
*Don't worry if you missed it, our next GBM will be on September 24th! Keep
up with our Facebook to catch the time and location. Don't miss it!*

*Yesterday was our first event, Field Day, and once again thank you for
everyone who came! The rain really put a damper on the event but don't
worry, the next event will for sure make up for it!*

*Finally, if you missed being added to our GroupMe, talk to a friend or
EBoard and we can add you ASAP! Besides EMail and Facebook it's the best
place to stay up to date on upcoming GBMs and Events. *

*Thanks again to everyone who came through this week and we hope to see you
at our next event!*

*-- *
*Austhyn Alfaro*
Stevens Institute of Technology
B.E. Electrical Engineering | Class of 2022
Public Relations Chair 2018-2019 | Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers
Secretary 2018-2019 | Korean Student Association
Mobile: (908) 400-1431