[KSA] Events This Week

Austhyn Alfaro aalfaro1 at stevens.edu
Sat Sep 22 13:57:16 EDT 2018

Korean Student Association

Hey everyone! Hope the semester is treating you all well!  Apologies for
the last email as the emails are still being sorted out so bear with us for
these first few weeks as we figure it out!

*This week:*

Monday: Second GBM

Come to Babbio 210 at 9 PM for our second GBM! Come to catch up on our
events and stay for a lesson in Korean culture!

Wednesday: Chuseok

This Wednesday, come to Babbio Atrium at 9 PM for Chuseok, Korean
Thanksgiving.

We still need volunteers so if you are available please fill out the form
below, volunteers get to eat first!

*https://goo.gl/forms/Cc9teKzxHnZDwdM12
<https://goo.gl/forms/Cc9teKzxHnZDwdM12>*

*Sunday 9/30: KSA x FAST Pear Picking*

*Join the KSA and FAST families on Sunday as we take a trip to the
Evergreen Orchard Farm in Trenton to go pear picking! If you are interested
in more details, check out the Facebook event and/or fill out the form
below!*

*https://goo.gl/forms/GuEJthlMK7QKsFgk1
<https://goo.gl/forms/GuEJthlMK7QKsFgk1>*