[KSA] Fwd: Weekly Newsletter #2

Sunmin Lee slee44 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 8 11:54:03 EST 2021

*ANNOUNCEMENTS*

Hello hello!!🖐 Hope everyone's first week went well 😊

I know y'all missed us, so come out to our 🎉FIRST🎉 GBM tonight!!

Check down below for our upcoming events and GBMs! 💃💃

[image: goggie-gif-i-fink-i-hurd-sumting.gif]

*GBMS*

*First GBM*

*Monday, February 8th 9PM*

Come out to our first GBM for an overview of the semester! We are also
going to be designing the new KSA shirt, and the winner will take home a
prize!! 🎉😉
ZOOM LINK <https://stevens.zoom.us/j/94315056613>

*EVENTS*

*Lunar New Year*

*Wednesday, February 17th 9PM*

Come out to our first event to celebrate Lunar New Year!

Learn more about activities to do and recipes to cook!🍽🍲💅
ZOOM LINK <https://stevens.zoom.us/j/99970472613>
[image: Your Logo]

*Unsubscribe*

If you wish to stop receiving emails, please email slee44 at stevens.edu