[KSA] Weekly Newsletter #5

Sunmin Lee slee44 at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 1 13:37:10 EST 2021

*ANNOUNCEMENTS*

How's it going folks! Hope everyone's staying warm and safe!

This Wednesday is Holidays of Love, so mark your calendars! 📆🥺

Check down below for upcoming events and GBMs!

[image: 42555b343d7544ea4578b8687cd12f08.gif]

*EVENTS*

*Holidays of Love*

*Wednesday, March 3rd @  9PM*

[image: IMG_4296.JPG]

Feel a little chilly with no one to keep you warm during these cold cold
days?   Wanna meet new people?  Well, say no more! We are joining forces
with *TCNJ* for this event!! Speed dating, activities, and more for you and
your future buddies (and maybe more 😉) to enjoy!

*Please fill out the Google Form prior to the event* as we will be using
the form to pair people! If you don't wanna, that's totally fine too, as we
will have general interest groups as well! 😍🌝

Google Form Link: https://forms.gle/DLzTJBBig7hrN9Nu7
<https://forms.gle/DLzTJBBig7hrN9Nu7>
ZOOM LINK <https://stevens.zoom.us/j/96418069695>

*Korean Lessons *

*Bi-weekly Wednesday 4-4:45 PM*

[image: korea_south_640.png]

Join us next week Wednesday for office hours where we can hang out, have
fun, and learn Korean! 😮😲😩👻 We have "instructors" for every level of
Korean proficiency, so feel free to swing by! 💯💯

ZOOM LINK
<https://l.messenger.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstevens.zoom.us%2Fj%2F91401374572&h=AT04swjIAmcQLMm1bDwhjynKqrOqCNEsf5LwMFQp0kasvvNHDb4ob-0tekJrmhd1aWY4_ghROMAv9KOU7lSfFjPRR5cfQT4-HdJuy22THEX1CC05vdqKzqHLb7j6QEQ324Oq>

[image: Your Logo]

*Unsubscribe*

If you wish to stop receiving emails, please email slee44 at stevens.edu

*Where to find us*