[SDS] Much Ado Roundtable

Natalie Arndt narndt at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 19 15:51:47 EDT 2007

Hey everyone!

I was just writing to inform you all that the Humanities department is
teaming up with us folks at SDS for a roundtable discussion about
putting on Shakespeare.

This semester, Stevens is offering a Shakespeare course (which your
president and vice-president are taking!), and this coming Wednesday,
our Much Ado director Sarah Hankins will be joining our class to talk
about our production and the choices we've made along the way.

The roundtable will be held Wedenesday, October 24th, at 6:30 pm in
Kidde 228. If you don't have a night class, I encourage you to come. If
you aren't yet involved in the show, it would be a great opportunity
for you to meet our *wonderful* director, learn more about the show,
and ask some questions!

Hope to see you there!

Natalie Arndt
President