[SDS] Last Call For Nominations

Gustaf Rath grath at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 21 07:58:24 EDT 2008

Hey everyone,

The subject of the email pretty much says it all. Consider this your last
call for nominations for DS elections. Any nominations not received by 2pm
today will not be part of the email I send to Student Life for approval.
Therefore, if you know of anyone you would like to nominate for a position
please nominate them for SOMETHING so they can be approved.

In addition to the nominations I received before and during the
meeting (which went out with the minutes) I have the following to report.

Malika B - Business Manager
Frank R - Publicity Manager
Alina Bayer - MAL
Ethan Kelley - MAL

So that's about it. Get those nominations in.

Happy Monday,
Gus