[SDS] Borrowing Music

Natalie Arndt narndt at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 28 16:43:45 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

It was recently brought to my attention that some members of the
Dramatic Society have borrowed music from Dave Zimmerman without
permission. While Dave is more than generous about lending out his
sheet music for students who might need an audition piece, it is
imperative that you get his permission beforehand, and make the proper
arrangements.

While it's my guess that anybody who made this mistake didn't do so
deliberately, it's important to remember that the music in the music
room is in no way ours, and that we should act accordingly. If you
happen to have some of Dave's music, I ask that you kindly get in touch
with him to resolve the matter. You can email Dave at
dzimmerm at stevens.edu.

Thanks guys,

Natalie Arndt
President