[SDS] Back to the Eighties!

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Thu Jul 17 10:42:51 EDT 2008

I apologize for the unsolicited email, but it's for a good cause.  I
figured I'd advertise this to you because we all love theater, we all
hopefully love charity, and who doesn't like the 80s?

Every summer for the past five years, I have donated a good portion of
my time to a group called The Hope Players, an organization which puts
on shows to collect money for breast cancer research.  This year, we're
taking on the entire 1908s.  The show features parodies of 80s
pop-culture along with an unparalleled 45 minute-long 80s-tastic musical
medley.  The show's a lot of fun, and if that's not enough
incentive...you can see me make a fool of myself as a muppet and a
Thriller zombie!  Did I mention it's for charity?

When:
July 25 & 26,8PM
August 1 & 2,8PM
July 27,2PM

Where:
Kennedy Catholic High School, Somers, NY - (I can give you all sorts of
directions, public transportation and otherwise)

Check out this cool website for more information:
http://www.thehopeplayers.com.

Tickets are $8 if you buy them in advance through me.  Let me know if
and when you plan to come and I will reserve seats for you.

I'm trying to send this to as many people as I could, because I think
it's going to be a really fun show.  Pass this on to anyone I might have
left out.  It is for charity and we actors love big audiences so the
more the merrier.

--
Frank Riccobono

p.s heads up to the '06 Performing Arts Pre-O, the opening number is
"It's Your Wedding Day"!