[SDS] Next GB Meeting

Natalie Arndt narndt at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 5 13:12:56 EST 2008

Hello everyone!

For those of you who were unable to attend last night's meeting, here's
what you missed:

1) Congratulations to Cassidy DeSchryver, who will replace Abel as
Member-at-Large!

2) Publiciby packets were distributed. Please contact Frank Riccobono
(friccobo at stevens.edu) to get one - especially if you can't make our
next meeting!

3) Our next meeting will be this coming Tuesday, 3/11 at 9:00 in E 230.
On the agenda we have at least the following:

- Discussion about incorporating the general body in choosing shows
- Discussion surrounding comments/concerns about the progress of our
current production

Remember to email sds at stevens.edu with your conflict at least 24 hours
prior if you can't make it. Otherwise, see you there!

Natalie Arndt
President
Stevens Dramatic Society