[SDS] Next Meeting

Natalie Arndt narndt at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 28 12:08:36 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a great spring break, and that the jolt back into
academia wasn't too jarring. But, getting right back into the swing of
things, our next general body meeting will be held this coming
Wednesday, April 3rd at 9:00 pm in room E 222.

We will be filling some remaining roles for the production (box office,
raffle sales, ushers, etc.). So if you don't have a job yet and are
looking to help out, please attend! We could really use you!

Anyone who has rehearsal is excused. Otherwise, please submit your
conflict to sds at stevens.edu no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting
if you cannot attend.

See you Wednesday!

Natalie Arndt