[SDS] Many Notes

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 24 18:01:46 EST 2008

Hey Guys,

I have a couple of announcements.  Nick Albizati will be leading a crew
call to clean out our Humphreys wood storage room on Tuesday starting
around 6PM.  If you are available then to help, please contact him at
nalbizat at stevens.edu.

Please remember that we will be holding member-at-large elections at the
general body meeting on Wednesday, December 3rd.  The current nomination
list is as follows:

Larry Giannechini
Cailin Grunewald
Veena Ramakrishnan

We will be accepting nominations up until the election meeting so please
email any nominations to sds at stevens.edu.

Also, we are still looking to fill a few positions on the production
board for Beauty and the Beast.  If you would like to be considered for
a spot on the pro-board, please email sds at stevens.edu with an official
statement of interest.

Finally, anyone interested in purchasing a DVD of Copenhagen should
contact Keith Roby (kroby at stevens.edu) and anyone interested in an SDS
mug should bring money to the next meeting and contact Nick Malaguti
(nmalagut at stevens.edu).

Speaking of Copenhagen, a number of people have shared photographs with
us that you might find interesting.  Here are some links to flickr
photostreams from the show:

http://flickr.com/photos/nmalaguti/sets/72157608625173644/
http://flickr.com/photos/descvert/sets/72157609253330465/

--