[SDS] Actors Needed for ESC

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 8 13:34:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am the president of the Ethnic Student Council.

Come October, ESC has a tradition of throwing perhaps one of the most
ridiculous Halloween bashes on campus – Actually, I remember some
students who are part of SDS participating last year.

Anyway, this year, we are going to be doing a few new things. We
wondering if anyone from the SDS would be able to volunteer their talent
on October 31.

We are in search for 6-7 dedicated actors to help us truly deliver the
meaning of horror during this year’s *Fright Night, themed “THE ASYLUM”*

Please let us know if students from your organization would have the
time (amidst your own performance schedule) and interest to help us.

*Looking forward to hearing back from someone soon!*

Thanks,
Neha Govil
President, Ethnic Student Council