[SDS] General Body Meeting / Safety Call / Load-In

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 26 23:38:19 EDT 2008

Hello All,

Well, Copenhagen opens in three weeks.  And so it begins.  Next Sunday,
November 2nd, we move into the theater and begin set construction.  Load
in begins at  10AM and will last most of the day.  Come in through the
backstage door ready to work.  A full schedule of crew calls will be
posted on the public calendar in the next few days.  We are building a
revolving stage for this show, so there are lots of interesting jobs to
be found, along with the full assortment of technical and artistic
endeavors as well.  Everyone is encouraged to attend and help out in
whatever way you can.  Actors are reminded that they are required to
attend at least two crew calls.

In preparation for load-in and the crew calls to follow, we will be
having a general body meeting on Wednesday, October 29th at 9:30 PM
(Note the later start time) in E222 followed by a mandatory safety
information session.  At the safety meeting, we will go over basic crew
call safety protocol in order to ensure a safe two weeks of set building
and such.  While we will do not want to turn away willing workers at
crew call, if you do not attend this safety session, you will be limited
in what you are allowed to use.

One further reminder, ads and bios are due on Wednesday, October 29th as
well.

If you cannot attend the meeting and safety session, please email
sds at stevens.edu as soon as possible.

--
Frank Riccobono
Vice-President, SDS