[SDS] Technical Theater Workshop and Performance

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 28 00:59:09 EDT 2008

Hello All,

This was passed on to me by one of our alumni:

    Actors, dancers, and technical crew interested in improvising with
    digital media are invited to participate in a series of alternative
    performance experiments. DeBaun Auditorium Resident Sound Designer
    Michael Chladil (Stevens and Dramatic Society Alumni '01) and an
    outside artistic collaborator are taking text of overheard
    conversations and experimenting with ways to perform them on a
    stage. For more information contact Michael at mchladil [at] gmail.com.

    Thanks,

    Michael Chladil

Michael has done some very impressive work in sound design during his
time back here at Stevens.  I'm sure that this will be interesting,
whatever it is.  So if you're free Wednesday afternoon, stop by the
theater and see what this talented alum is working on now.

--
Frank Riccobono
Vice-President, SDS