[SDS] RHPS First Meeting and Make-Up Auditions

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 22 02:10:31 EDT 2008

Hey everyone,

It's not too late to get involved with Rocky Horror!  If you want a part
in the cast, message me back telling me which one(s), and which night(s)
of the coming week you could make up the audition if necessary.

If you want to do Tech/AP, our first meeting will be Saturday 11AM to
1PM in E222. And later that night we will be meeting in front of Howe at
10PM to go see the show in NYC.  If you're still uncertain, this is a
great opportunity to see what this is all about.

There's still plenty of spots to fill, so be sure to tell your friends
as well!

Hope to hear back from you,

Brian Q