[SDS] Meeting Reminder and Minutes from 4-15-09

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 18 18:33:32 EDT 2009

Hello again all,

Minutes from last Wednesday's meeting have been uploaded to the wiki
here:
http://www.stevens.edu/sds/wiki/index.php?title=General_Body_Meeting_4/15/09

Important notes from that meeting include, (1) a motion was passed to
eliminate the possibility of drop-downs during elections, so if you
would like to have the option option you should try to get nominated for
every position you would like to run for, (2) See the minutes page for
several links full of pictures from our run of Beauty and the Beast,
(3)  If you would like us to order you a Beauty and the Beast T-Shirt
because you could not buy one before they sold out, please contact Larry
(lgiannec at stevens.edu).

Finally, please note that we will be having our election meeting on
Wednesday, April 22nd, at 9PM in E222.  Please contact sds at stevens.edu
with any absentee votes before the meeting if you cannot attend.

--
Frank Riccobono
Vice-President, SDS