[SDS] GBM 9/3 @ 9pm - E222

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Fri Aug 28 13:42:32 EDT 2009

Hello and WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!

We would like to invite you all to our first General Body Meeting of the
semester. It will held in *E222* on *Thursday, September 3rd and 9pm*

We will be discussing preparations for our fall show, *"The Importance of
Being Earnest."*

We will begin sign ups for audition spaces as well as production board
positions. Further information on audition requirements and production board
responsibilities will be available at the meeting. If you cannot make the
meeting, all information distributed can be found in the meeting minutes on
our wiki. ( http://www.stevens.edu/sds/wiki/index.php?title=Member_Resources)

Also...

The Stevens One Act Festival auditions are fast approaching. Auditions will
be held on Monday, August 31 from 8-10pm at DeBaun Auditorium. Please
prepare a short monologue. Details will soon be posted at www.debaun.org

If you are unable to attend the meeting please feel free to contact  us at
sds at stevens.edu We hope to see you then!

--
Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010