[SDS] Full Crew Call Schedule!

Erin M. McDonnell emcdonne at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 22 08:36:50 EDT 2009

Hello All!

Thanks to those of you that have already shown up to help build.  We've
gotten a lot done but have a lot left to do.  We will be there all day
again today (Sunday)

Here's the schedule for specific types of calls:

Construction: heads: Nick Alibizati and Giovvani Gaccione
3/22 9am-12am
3/25 12pm-3pm
3/26 7pm-12am
3/27 10am-12am
3/28 10am-1pm, 4pm-12am
3/29 10am-1pm, 10pm-12am
4/1 10am-6pm

Artistic:  head: Alina Bayer
3/23 9pm-12am
3/24 2pm-12am
3/25 9pm-12am
3/26 1pm-6pm
3/27 1pm-12am
3/30 following tech rehearsal
3/31 2pm-6pm and following dress rehearsal

Sound:  Heads: Malika Bhargava and Ethan Kelley
3/23 2pm-12am
3/24 2pm-6pm
3/25 1pm-6pm
3/26 1pm-6pm
3/27 1pm-6pm
3/30 2pm-12am
3/31 2pm-6pm
4/1   1pm-6pm

Lights:  Head: Ned Delaney
3/25 6pm-12am
3/26 10pm-12am
3/27 10am-12am
4/1   12pm-6pm

If you want to work on a specific department, talk to the head of that
department when you arrive, or specifically for lights and sound get in
touch with them ahead of time to see if there is anything they need
help with.

Hope to see you all there!

You friendly Co-Production Manager
Erin McDonnell