[SDS] Show Announcements for Next Year

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Thu May 14 15:45:51 EDT 2009

This year's e-board narrowed the Fall show selections to:

* The Wedding of Betty and Boo

* The Importance of Being Earnest

* The Dining Room

The Spring show selections were narrowed down to:

* Assassins

* Jekyll and Hyde

* Evita

*Please* send comments to sds at stevens.edu if you feel strongly against any
of these shows. We would like to make sure that we take everything into
consideration when making final decisions for next year's shows.

*Final Decisions* will be made by Monday, May 18th.

We would like to invite the general body to begin sending e-mails to the
alias if you are interested in a *production board *positions next year!!

Last but not least, we would like to invite everyone to take part in next
year's One Act Festival!
One Act Dates: *September 11th and 12th*
*Auditions Dates:* *August 31st *@ *9pm*

Have a great Summer! We hope to see you next year!!!