[SDS] Fall Show Selection

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Mon May 18 16:00:57 EDT 2009

We are pleased to announce that the Stevens Dramatic Society's Fall 2009
production will be* The Importance of Being Earnest*

The show dates will be November 19th, 20th, and 21st

Auditions Dates are September 14th and 15th
Call Backs are September 17th

Also...

The Spring Show Dates are April 15th, 16th, and 17th

Unfortunately, the E-board was unable to decide between Jekyll and Hyde or
Assassins...so we decided to take the summer to do more extensive research
on both shows and to make final decisions before the end of the summer. We
will keep you posted! :-D

Other than, we are all very excited for the upcoming year! We wish you all
an enjoyable, safe summer. And we hope to see you in the Fall!!!

--
Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010