[SDS] Next GBM and MAL Nominations

Kathy Imperial kimperia at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 25 19:29:28 EST 2009

GOBBLE GOBBLE (hello in turkey language)

Our next General Body Meeting is scheduled for *Wednesday, December 2nd* at
*9pm in E222*. At this meeting we will be wrapping up The Importance of
Being Earnest (which means we will open the floor discussion on the show,
the production process, etc.)

Also, we'd like to *open nominations for Member At Large (MAL)*. Apart from
being able to help make executive board decision (such as the choice of
show) MAL's are primarily responsible for planning the official cast parties
and getting director gifts. Please e-mail sds at stevens.edu if you'd like to
nominate someone for the position of MAL.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
--
Katherina Imperial
Civil Engineering 2010